Project Crusade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i haven't tried these yet

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tri Edge
BANNED
BANNED
Tri Edge

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-03-02

i haven't tried these yet Empty
PostSubject: i haven't tried these yet   i haven't tried these yet Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 4:05 pm

okay haven't looked if follow works, never really see any1 to try. and if it doesn't work add it =P. add this thing too show if sum1 is wcing theiving etc. every 5 mins a question pops up if they dont answer it they will get 0.1 black marks or get kicked out/muted. make the question like 5+5=10
so the players who are under like 20 can know what it is. so they dont get black marks for not autoing because they answered it wrong
Back to top Go down
we pk u
BANNED
BANNED

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: i haven't tried these yet   i haven't tried these yet Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 4:23 pm

well, follow won't be added anytime soon. It has been released but it's bugged and people get stuck in walls and stuff. And I think the second suggestion should be like a click here to continue thing should appear not a question.
Back to top Go down
My Smexy PK
BANNED
BANNED
My Smexy PK

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: i haven't tried these yet   i haven't tried these yet Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 5:16 pm

wow, i really do like edge's idea, great way to keep noobs off the server who just want money lol
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: i haven't tried these yet   i haven't tried these yet Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 3:28 am

great ideas but the follow is very buggy and we had to remove it. The random event is a nice idea because if people try autoing and go afk it will ban them good idea
Back to top Go down
https://project-crusade.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i haven't tried these yet   i haven't tried these yet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i haven't tried these yet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Crusade :: General Discussion :: Suggestions-
Jump to: